Monday, February 14, 2011

Me and the reason for this blog!


I'm just the Mommy, and this little gorgeous little baby is Leilani Rose. She just turned the big ONE January 25, 2011! She keeps me on my toes. I decided to make this blog after planning her first birthday. I had so much fun making all the little favors and coming up with the decorating ideas. Many of my family and friends ask how I made some of the things, including some of  my delicious dishes. So why not blog about it? I also wanted to keep an online journal of all the wonderful things Leilani does and share it with other young mothers. This also helps me clear my head!

Meet Leilani Rose


Her name is Leilani Rose Gutierrez-Howe. I know, I know its long but I think it is BEAUTIFUL.
she is repeating everything people say and is fluent in DADA, Bird, Ginger, ball, thank you, and Rachel ( her aunt). Nope, not in MAMA. I think she is teasing me.
She just learned how to walk a few steps. Even though she has been dancing on her two feet for about a month before. I can say she did learn how to dance before she could walk.
Her favorite thing to do besides give her mama kisses are DANCING and EATING, EVERYTHING.
She was born in Fredericksburg, VA at Mary Washington Hosptial after 37 hrs of labor. She had soo many loved ones waiting for her, She knew that.

SHE IS AWESOME!


3 comments:

  1. This BLOG is awesome! Thank you for sharing! You a fantastic young woman and a wonderful mommy! I am truly blessed to have you and your little munchkin in my life!

    ~EMILY (AKA Leilanis Photographer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily you are gonna make me cry. That means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is so cute...its coming along so well... im so proud of u sister..GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete